Friday, July 6, 2012

It's Friday!  My first link-up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk Blog and Hollie at Hollie Takes Notes with some of the highlights of my week.
Photobucket                                    
1.  Yes...this is a VHS.  I found it while packing (we are getting ready to move) and put it on for my son on a whim.  As it turned out, he LOVED this 15 minute 1980's version of Corduroy and was looking in our dryer all afternoon to see if Corduroy was in there.  Made me feel so nostalgic!

2.  My new nailcolor...Peach Daquiri.  It's a cheery pink/coral shade and I love it.  Even better...I earned enough Extra Care Bucks buying paper towels etc at CVS to make it free!


3.  I wrote in my journal this week for the first time in about two months.  I credit She Reads Truth for motivating me to open it during these busy summer months!

4.  Somewhere along the past two years I've kind of become a couponer.  I was excited to see this week that in six months, I have used the sales, coupons, and extra bucks at CVS to save just over $365!  Woo-hoo!

5.  I'm halfway through my first summer reading pick for the summer.  So far, I love it.  


What were the highlights of your week?

1 comment:

  1. hi love! stopping over from the FF blog hop! im your 1st follower!! yay! i love your new nail color. so much that I want it!! happy friday! xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete