Friday, July 13, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday!

5 Highlights from my week:

1.  My silly toddler:  "Mommy!  Look at me!"  I can dump my food on the floor and balance the bowls on my feet!  

2.  An early high five for lunch with my bestie today!

3.  I woke up on Thursday and my extremely 1980's alarm clock told me it was 8:30.  Which meant for the first time in a week we got more than 4-5 hrs of sleep!

4.  My J.Crew-ish necklace came from ebay, rounding out my 30 items for the 30 with 30 challenge!

5.  Annie's Artisan Treats Kettle Corn.  I found this at Target.  So.  Delicious.




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOL @ #1. I remember those days :-)

    I bought #5 at Costco, which was dangerous. Being that it is VERY good, I definitely didn't need a big bag!

    http://hopefaithandblessings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete